Father Son and Spirit are One! But Father Son and Spirit are not God, but Father and The Spirit refer to Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
“Then We sent to her Our Spirit (Ruh), and He appeared to her in the form of a Perfect Man…He said, I am a Rasul (Messenger) from your Lord to announce to you the gift of a righteous son” [Qur’an: 19:17-19].
Jesus was conceived by the Virgin Mary when she was visited by the “Ruh”, in the form of “basharan sawiyyan” or Perfect Man, as a “Rasul” or Messenger, meaning when she was in the presence of the “Ruh“, which was visible to her as the “basharan sawiyyan” or Perfect Man i.e. Muhammad [sallallahu alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam], the Spirit of Muhammad [S] . This is why the Holy Virgin Mary will be with our Prophet Muhammad (S) in Heaven.
“It is narrated that the Messenger of God was already a Prophet when Adam was between water and clay, between spirit and body, and that he accompanied Adam when he was brought down from the Garden, Noah when he boarded his Ark, Abraham when he was thrown into Nimrod’s fire. He was at this stage most perfect and complete” (Lives of Man- Alawi Al Haddad. Page no: 7,8)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. Thou (O Muhammad) seest them bowing and falling prostrate (in worship), seeking bounty from Allah and (His) acceptance. The mark of them is on their foreheads from the traces of prostration. Such is their likeness in the Torah and their likeness in the Gospel – like as sown corn that sendeth forth its shoot and strengtheneth it and riseth firm upon its stalk, delighting the sowers – that He may enrage the disbelievers with (the sight of) them. Allah hath promised, unto such of them as believe and do good works, forgiveness and immense reward. (29)
It is clearly saying that all those Prophets of the Past were Guided by the Spirit-Muhammad (s.a.w)
Mark 1:10 Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.
Mark 1:31-14 At once the Spirit sent him out into the wilderness,where he was tempted by Satan for forty days. He was out among the wild animals, and angels took care of him.
Significance of Number 40 :
Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) began his work at age 40
Imam Mahdi (A.S) will emerge at the age of 40
- The rains (in Noah’s day) fell for 40 days and nights (Genesis 7:4).
- Israel ate Manna for 40 years (Exodus 16:35).
- Moses was with God in the mount, 40 days and nights (Exodus 24:18).
- Moses was again with God 40 days and 40 nights (Exodus 34:28).
- Moses led Israel from Egypt at age 80 (2 times 40), and after 40 years in the wilderness, died at 120 (3 times 40; Deuteronomy 34:7).
- The spies searched the land of Canaan for 40 days (Numbers 13:25).
- Therefore, God made Israel wander for 40 years (Numbers 14:33-34).
- 40 stripes was the maximum whipping penalty (Deuteronomy 25:3).
- God allowed the land to rest for 40 years (Judges 3:11).
- God again allowed the land to rest for 40 years (Judges 5:31).
- God again allowed the land to rest for 40 years (Judges 8:28).
- Abdon (a judge in Israel) had 40 sons (Judges 12:14).
- Israel did evil; God gave them to an enemy for 40 years (Judges 13:1).
- Eli judged Israel for 40 years (1 Samuel 4:18).
- Goliath presented himself to Israel for 40 days (1 Samuel 17:16).
- Saul reigned for 40 years (Acts 13:21).
- Ishbosheth (Saul’s son) was 40 when he began reign (2 Samuel 2:10).
- David reigned over Israel for 40 years (2 Samuel 5:4, 1 Kings 2:11).
- The holy place of the temple was 40 cubits long (1 Kings 6:17).
- 40 baths (measurement) was size of lavers in Temple (1 Kings 7:38).
- The sockets of silver are in groups of 40 (Exodus 26:19 & 21).
- Solomon reigned same length as his father; 40 years (1 Kings 11:42).
- Elijah had one meal that gave him strength 40 days (1 Kings 19:8).
- Ezekiel bore the iniquity of the house of Judah for 40 days (Ezekiel 4:6).
- Jehoash (Joash) reigned 40 years in Jerusalem (2 Kings 12:1).
- Egypt to be laid desolate for 40 years (Ezekiel 29:11-12).
- Ezekiel’s (symbolic) temple is 40 cubits long (Ezekiel 41:2).
- The courts in Ezekiel’s temple were 40 cubits long (Ezra 46:22).
- God gave Nineveh 40 days to repent (Jonah 3:4).
- Jesus fasted 40 days and nights (Matthew 4:2).
- Jesus was tempted 40 days (Luke 4:2, Mark 1:13).
- Jesus remained on earth 40 days after resurrection (Acts 1:3).
- Women are pregnant for 40 weeks (time of testing).
Mark 1:11 And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”
Mary Wife of Prophet Muhammad (peace be with them) Rasulullah (saw) said, “O Aisha, don’t you know that Allah (Almight Exalted) has married me to Mary the daughter of Imran, Kulthum, the sister o fMoses and the Wife of Pharaoh, in Paradise?”[Abu Sheikh, narrated by Abu Umamah RA]
The Spiritual Context of “I and the father are one” or “I am from the Father and father is in Me” :
It is the lineage context of Jesus Christ’s saying.
The Position of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (A.S) in Islam: Son in Law and Nephew of Prophet:
Hubshi Bin Junadah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: “Ali is from me and I am from Ali. And none Should represent me except myself or Ali” (Hasan)
[Abu Esa At-Tirmidhi said] This Hadith is Hasan Gharib Sahih
Hadith Number 3719, Jami At-Tirmidhi Vol 6, Darussalam Publications (Saudi-Salafi Publications)
Prophet (s.a.w) said about his grand son Imam Hussain (R.A)
Jami At-Tirmidhi Vol6, Hadith 3775, Darussalam Publications (Salafi/Wahhabi Publications), Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be up on him) said:: “Hussain is from me , and I am from Hussain. Allah Loves whoever loves Hussain”
So Father Son and Holy Spirit are one , but are not God!
But Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) invoke God as God, Eloheem “Oh My God, Oh God etc (Ilah-means God in Arabic)
And other places he make intercession (Tawassul/waseel) with Prophet Muhammad by saying my Father in the heaven!
When Christ said: “The Father is Greater than I”, he was not comparing himself with God!, but He was saying the father (Prophet Muhammad) was greater than him!
John 14:29 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
Matthew 12:31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. (Spirit means the Spirit of Father-Prophet Muhammad
Father Son and Spirit are one in lineage and spiritual genealogy!, but they are not God!, this why previous Prophets did not teach tri union or trinity that attribute to Almighty God! And God Never Change:
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he.Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me.
So When asked about the greatest Commandment , Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him) did not add or remove anything from the Greatest Commandment, but he repeated and declared the same:
New International Version (NIV)
New International Version (NIV)
The Greatest Commandment
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”
29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[b] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”
This is a Call to Straight Path and Truth, you may take heed or remain the same!